Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ummmm Yummy!!

My neighborhood held a dinner to put up money for the Cub Scouts in the area. They also had a silent dessert auction, so I decided to help out. I made a family favorite and put a new twist on it. Butterscotch Blondies. I wasn't sure if I should make a whole pan and cut them up... or make them individual servings. I decided that individual servings would be more fun. I topped most of them with cashews and carmel. I left two out just incase someone didn't like nuts (or had a food alergie, like my brother does) So I swirled chocolate into the batter on the last two, to make a marbled look. I topped those ones with powdered sugar and chocolate shavings. They ended up going home with a family for $7. The dessert of the night went to a huge apple pie for $40. The next runner up was a carrot cake for $35. Wow!! All in all it was fun. I think I will have to stay away from these pictures because I may just want to make some of these every time I see them!! YIKES. They are the best when heated up and served with vanilla icecream. Ummmmm Yummy.







Enjoy ...

looking at them.


Since we can't eat them. :)

3 comments:

The Matthews Family May 9, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

But if you wanted to make me some, THEN I really could eat them! : )

Scott and Jillian May 10, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

Those look mighty tasty!

Ashley Moore May 13, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

maybe next girls night we should have these :)

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP