Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just a little Charm

I have never been the type to wear a lot of jewelry or think about accessorizing. My sister always had to help me out in that department. But that all changed after I met my mother in law. She introduced me to the world of jewelry making. I have loved spending time with her in her craft room chatting and creating. She basically created a monster.


The last couple of projects have been really fun for me so I thought I might share them with all of you.





The clasps allow you to change out charms and colors easily. It makes it fun as well because you can use a multiple charms or a single one.



See, it is easy to change it up and decide what items you want to put on or take off.

A little heart charm

I got this awesome arrowhead at a rock and gem show in Utah. (My sister teaches 2nd grade and I was able to go with them on the field trip to check out the rocks. So now every time I put this on I think of my sister and her cute little class.) I knew I wanted to use this as a charm for my necklace. I was glad I was able to pull it off successfully.


1 comments:

The Matthews Family May 25, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

So fun! I have to tell you, I wear those earrings you made (from the Favorite Things party) ALL THE TIME!!! Seriously, almost every time I wear earrings, I wear those!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP