Thursday, February 11, 2010

-Sprinkles Cupcakes-

In keeping with the theme of cupcakes...

I had a photo shoot in downtown Scottsdale yesterday. I am working with a new landscaping company and trying my hand at some interesting architectural shots as well as action shots of some of the workers. 

Nearby the office is a place called Sprinkles Cupcakes. I recall going into a few high quality cupcake bakeries while I lived in New York, but I never bought a cupcake from one. (I just looked around) So I decided that I was going to get myself, and my wonderful friend who drove, a cupcake! 

Here are the adorable little things in the boxes. 









YUMMMMYYYYY!!

Here is some of the work from the shoot.




0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP