Friday, January 22, 2010

About the Artist




Well what to say about me...

I guess I should let you into my life a little so you understand where I am coming from. Often times I get little ideas in my head and they just sit there and pile up. Then the day comes when I actually sit down and make a drawing of it, or just do it. 


I often call these things my "Projects.

Someone will ask me, "What did you do today?" and I usually respond, "Worked on one of my projects."

On any given day you could ask me how many projects I am working on and I will probably tell you 5 or 6. They can range anywhere from refinishing furniture, oil paining a monkey dressed like a doctor, learning how to write code for the internet, starting my own handmade crochet hat company, or making some crazy concoction in the kitchen. Yeah I know kind of random. But I love my "projects." They are the things that keep me sane, and happy. 

I hope you enjoy watching the process of some of these projects come to life. With any luck I will actually make something of myself with them one day. 

Feel free to make comments, I love hearing back from all of you!!

2 comments:

Unknown February 15, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

You are one amazing lady! I love it ALL :)

woodcutter January 16, 2017 at 2:36 PM  

You're super talented!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP