Thursday, December 10, 2009

{About the Photographer}



I have always loved being creative... so it was no surprise that photography became a passion early on. I have been working at photography and editing for over 6 years now. The photography business is rapidly changing with the more accessible and affordable digital cameras. It seems that everyone now a day is a photographer or knows someone close to them who is starting a photography business. I debated for a long time if I should pursue a profession in such a competitive industry, but my love of photography won out. I realized that I do photography for the joy I get out of it. I do it for the images that make you smile. I do it because it's what I need to do. I hope you see and feel my passion for photography through the images I share with you. I hope that I have the opportunity to be a part of a small moment of your life by capturing it on camera.

Thanks for your time and business, I look forward to working with you.

Ashley Moore

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP