Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Animal illustrations

Hello everyone, so I have come to the realization that I have been neglecting my other love... Illustration. Lately I have been doing a lot of photography and my little animals have not been created. Now that I am back in school and working on my up and coming book "TV Trouble" I have been sketching again. Here is the typical process for my goofy little guys. 

1. Mr. Grumbles (I start out with a quick pencil sketch) Usually in one of my classes while I am taking notes.


2. Next I pen and ink the pencil drawing and erase any marks when it has dried 
3. The last step is the water color and adding text 
Hope you enjoy learning more about my little animals!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP