Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I Know About...

I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything crafty...
believe me it's not from lack of projects.
I have about a billion and two things I could post
about but I am really getting excited about this one project.

Recently I have been working on my character development for my illustrations. I have been breaking out some really cool techniques. It's kind of like going back to school again with all the studying and "home work" I have been doing. (I Love it!!)


To put these new skills to the test I pulled out some old project ideas I have been meaning to work on. My wonderfully talented and beautiful sister wrote some concepts for childrens church books. These would be great for Family Home Evening lessons or
to help keep kids quiet while in church.

There will be a series of books called "What I Know About..."

It is our hope to one day get them published, but for now we just want a few copies for our personal use.

Here is the cover art work for the first book!!
Check back in for more sneak peek artwork in a few days :)



3 comments:

Lyndsay Lynch July 20, 2011 at 12:43 PM  

AWESOME! Your drive and ability amaze me. Thanks for the motivation. Love ya, Mandy Lynch

The Matthews Family July 21, 2011 at 6:52 AM  

So cool! If you need any kiddos to test your books, I have two! (By the way, we STILL didn't ever end up seeing in of the books you have already done!) : )

Montay August 4, 2011 at 1:11 AM  

Call my shorties if you need a few "subjects" to answer the question from a kids perspective

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP