Friday, March 19, 2010

Easter Bunny?

I have never really been the type to think it was super cute to dress kids as animals, but... after I made up the baby bear hat I changed my mind. SO this week I got to looking at my yarn collection and saw this white furry looking yarn... I thought Baby Bunny Hat!! Yeah for cute and cuddly rabbits right? Well it just happened to fit one of my very good friends baby girl so you get to see the mayhem of adorable cuteness.

If you are wondering if I am selling this little creation... Sure I am, $18 and your kid can sport one of these little hats at the super cold Easter egg hunt this year. (That is unless you live in Arizona and the weather is in the 80's)


Hope you enjoy!

1 comments:

Jillian March 19, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

Oh my word! Too cute!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP