Monday, March 8, 2010

Bakerella Continued

Okay everyone here we go... I asked for your help in deciding what to send to Bakerella. So I sat down and got to work. I decided to make her 3 hand painted cards. I figured she could keep 2 and give one away or she could keep one and give 2 away. But then I thought ... this really should be made into a book. So I added two new design pages to the mix and came up with a little pop-out book that tells the story of cupcakes!! (So she also got a cute little book to go along with the cards!!) I had a blast making it and I really hope that she loves it.

Hope you enjoy this little process.

The original pop-up images I made... 12 in all

The first card

Second card


Third card... I just want to eat it!!
This is the cover of the book ... 
 I just love picture books, don't you?




Well now it is off to go make my own pop-up cupcake book. ( I haven't gotten mine put together yet) 


Let me know what you guys think!!!



3 comments:

Jenn March 8, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

I love it!! I want to eat all your cupcakes . . . even if they are paper and watercolors :) You're amazing!

Patti March 9, 2010 at 4:13 PM  

I can't imagine Bakerella's amazement when she opens this up! How incredible!

Patti

Cherie March 10, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

What an ADORABLE idea!! And I am DIEING over your (Moore art with Ashley) on the back! You clever little cookie you!! Ashley, seriously, WHY did we not hang out in High School?? (I think I can blame it on my stubborn shyness) :( But I seriously would have loved just sitting there watching you draw, and picking your brain on how you come up with all this creative stuff. lol. You're awesome!
Cherie

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP