Wednesday, February 10, 2010

- Cupcake Crazy-

For those of you who don't know who Bakerella is... well shame on you. She is one of the most amazing people to ever grace the blogging world. (Can you tell I am a big fan?)

Why do I love Bakerella, well lets just say she takes 3 of my very favorite things and brings them together to a whole new light.

First, she is super creative, loves, loves, loves, to create cute things.
Second, she makes and bakes these super cute creative things.
Third, she takes pictures while doing the first and second things, and they are awesome photos.

check out her work at bakerella.com

Well Bakerella just happens to love cupcakes and so I got to thinking, why not make Bakerella a few pop up watercolor cupcake cards? So I went to work. I planned on making just one and sending it to her, but who can stop with just one cupcake? Not me!!!
One turned into two and quickly became twelve. Opps :)

So now I have to chose what one to send her? Any suggestions, maybe I will just make a whole book of pop-up cupcakes.

Any way I thought you guys would enjoy this little "Project."

(if you are wondering why a funny line runs down the middle of each cupcake, that is the crease where the card folds in half. :)















2 comments:

Cherie February 10, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

How are you ever going to choose!?!? You better just send them all. hehe. Seriously.

Scott and Jillian February 10, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

Those are all so cute!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP